November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Conway High School 10-year Reunion part 3

On the dance floor at the end of the night!!
Adam and I


David and I



Amy, Chassie, Alicia and Che-Che



Dance floor before the party got started



Joslin and I


Susan, Lesley, me and Amanda



Bern and Will



Valerie, me and Bern



Bern and I



Matt, me and Marc


Dawn and I



Sarah and I



Amanda and I



Jessica and I


Matt and Amanda


Clare, Valerie, Joslin, Seth, me and Matt


Me, Joslin and David



Breaking it down on the dance floor.



Susan and I



Valerie and Donnie



Sarah and I again



Sara and I



Susan, Joslin, Amanda, me and Dawn



Susan, Amanda, me, Dawn and Valerie



Valerie, me and Bern



Joslin and Valerie



Valerie and I



Lloyd, me and Dawn





The last part of the reunion was a semi-formal at the Conway Country Club. It was so much fun socializing and dancing the night away!!

1 comment:

melissa said...

cute dress!