November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Friday, October 17, 2008

Crabby Tuesday!!






















Caroline was so fussy all day Tuesday. I think she may be teething. She is drooling, always chewing on her fist (no, I mean eating her fist). I know little girls start to teeth sooner than little boys. So, if she is starting we are in for the long haul, since the first tooth probably won't break through for months. Here are some of her dramatic faces from Tuesday!! My nickname for her Tuesday was Crabby Caroline!! At least she would smile everytime I sang that to her!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Katherine did the same thing for months. On & off I would think we were going to see a tooth pop through! She cut her first tooth the week of her birthday. The other three soon followed! Good Luck with the whole teething process! Ours was drawn out, that's for sure!

Anonymous said...

Amy,

Caroline is so pretty even when she is fussy!
And it is o.k. to be fussy sometimes!