November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Conway High School Class Reunion Part 2

Valerie and I
Caroline all bundled up and playing with her tongue




My drooling baby, we are in for a long teething process!!

Katie, Baby Luke, Bern, Baby Jaxon, me and Baby Caroline


Katie and Luke








Bern and Caroline

Caroline, Bern, Will and Jaxon


Amanda and baby Madison

On Saturday morning we had a picnic at Toad Suck Park. There was so many babies and toddlers running around. It was great to see everyone and their families. It was a beautiful day and not too chilly.

1 comment:

HeltonTexas said...

I loved hanging out with you guys 3 times in 2 days! so fun.
I loved kidnapping Caroline temporarily too. She was not too much fun Friday - poor thing - but Saturday was all smiles!