November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Caroline is 11 months old!!








Wow, is an understatement!! I can't believe my little baby girl is 11 months old. I know my blogging has slowed down a lot lately, but I can promise our playtime hasn't. We are always doing something. Caroline is so active, that as long as she is moving, she is happy. I am amazed by her everyday. I think I say that each time I do a monthly update on her, but it is so true. She learns something new everyday. Caroline is so much fun to teach new things to. I have always tickled her toes and said "Tickle Toes", well now she mocks my words and actions. She is really started to talk more. She absolutely loves baby dolls. We have been having lots of practice being gentle and giving the babies kisses, to somewhat prepare her for Corbin. In the pictures her eyes are so red, she has really bad allergies right now. She isn't walking officially yet, but taking three and four steps, so she is getting so close. Not sure if I am ready :) Here are just a few pics of my precious Caroline!!

2 comments:

Sandra Backus said...

Wonderful pictures. I love them all!!!!!!

HeltonTexas said...

11 months and almost a big sister!
You girls have fun :o)