November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Friday, June 19, 2009

Pool Time fun!!

Can't figure out who is having more fun Caroline or the pups.


Trying to give Lacey kisses.









Caroline decided not to take a nap yesterday afternoon, so after dinner, David and I decided to put her in the pool on the deck. She had so much fun. Not to mention that Katie and Lacey loved it. It has been way too hot for Caroline and I to go to the pool during the day, so right after dinner is perfect because there is no sun on our deck.

2 comments:

sandra backus said...

I love the pictures!!!!
They have to be the cutest I have ever seen!!!!
I love the one with Katie or Lacey
in the pool with Caroline.
I can not tell them apart.
Caroline looks like she is having a wonderful time.

Susan said...

We got Setler one of these pools. I wish our dogs would get in too to cool off, but they won't. They just drink the water out of it!