November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Friday, June 19, 2009

Obesssion with the trash can!!

Mommy, I just want to see what is inside.
Giving me the look that says "I know I am not supposed to play with this."


Yes, Caroline is shirtless because we just got finished with dinner and it can be very messy!!
Caroline has an obsession with the trash can. We for sure have to keep it emptied regularly. She will lift the lid and start pulling stuff out, then it catches her fingers. We then have a meltdown because her hands are stuck. She finds something new everyday to get into, talk about keeping Mommy so busy all day.




2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Amy, Graham is facinated with our trash can too. the other day he pulled it on top of him and I think that may have taught him a lesson...at least for a few days.

sandra backus said...

That is the sweetest face she is making even if she wants to play with the trash!
Girl's just want to have fun.