November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Corbin's Nursery!!




We are slowly making progress in Corbin's nursery. We are doing dark espresso furniture with a crib, 5-drawer dresser and 3-drawer changing table. The changer is out of stock until July 7th, so that will probably be the last thing we will be waiting on to complete his nursery. The bedding should be in about 2-3 weeks. Here is a picture of the area rug and bedding that we have ordered. I can't wait to put it all together!!

6 comments:

Brooke said...

Very nice. I love the animal print!!

Sandra Backus said...

Oh Amy, I love it!
Just great for a little boy!

HeltonTexas said...

I can't wait to see what you do in his nursery when all the pieces arrive. Good selection!

Burtons Blessings said...

love it! i can't wait to see it all put together!

Susan said...

OMG, I LOVE it! Did someone make it or did you order it?

Tara said...

This is ADORABLE!!