November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Friday, June 26, 2009

Old Mill Photo Shoot













































Caroline won the "sweet faces" contest several months ago and we did her photo shoot last month. Poor baby, had a tummy virus that morning, but was still such a happy little girl :) Shannon Treadway did the pictures and she did such a wonderful job with Caroline. I can't wait for her to do Corbin's newborn pictures. I couldn't resist, I have to put them all on here. There is one family photo (which I wasn't prepared for that morning). I did some cropping Shannon because I was showing lots of leg :)

7 comments:

Brooke said...

Amy, they are so great! Caroline had some of the sweetest little expressions in these!!

katandkarl said...

these are gorgeous... the dress... the giggles! LOVE it.

Jessica said...

Adorable! Absolutely adorable! Now when is Corbin due? I know you are getting close, right? You look great, by the way!

sandra said...

I love them all!!
Caroline is so beautiful in all her pictures.
And I love the dress and hairbow.
in some of the pictures you can see her bottom teeth.

HeltonTexas said...

super cute, super precious, love love love!!!

Shannon Treadway said...

Amy you made me laugh posting all the images! Thanks for letting me photograph Caroline she is so sweet!! You guys are awesome!! Can't wait to see Corbin!

Susan said...

These are great. Love the hammock post too. I miss ours that we had out on the farm. Setler and I would lay and play in that on pretty Spring days. Cute shirt; I swear I remember saying this when you were preggo with Caroline, but you have the cutest maternity clothes ever!