November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Friday, July 03, 2009

Lots of time at Aunt Sarah and Uncle Jason's!!




I love my Aunt Sarah so much!!


I think Caroline wore Roxy out, she loves that dog.

This is my daddy's serious face, it seriously amazes me how much she looks like David.



She will only use her walker while she is outside, she will throw a fit if we put her in it inside.

Loving on Uncle Jason

Pointing to Elmo's nose, she is obesses with everything and everyone's nose.






Sorry, I had to do a pit picture Uncle Jason, but I love this one and it shows Caroline's top teeth :)




Caroline took a mini-vacation to her Aunt Sarah and Uncle Jason's last week. David and I took Caroline to stay the night last Saturday night and we didn't pick Caroline up until Tuesday night. None of us expected her to stay that long. But, Sarah is on a vacation from school and each time we talked, she asked if she could keep Caroline a little longer. I didn't argue one bit, since I am very uncomfortable in this part of my pregnancy and David and I got a ton of stuff done without being on a nap schedule, etc. We MISSED her so much, but it helped to know that she was having an absolute blast with Uncle Jason and Aunt Sarah. I think she eats and sleeps better for my sister. Jason and Sarah you will never know how much David and I appreciate you taking care of our sweet Caroline. I enjoyed the rest and getting some things caught up. Caroline is very lucky to have such a wonderful aunt and uncle in her life. I was teasing my sister, but it is probably going to be so true, when Caroline is older, she is going to call her constantly wanting to go over and have a sleepover. Caroline truly loves them so much already and that will only grow day by day :)

2 comments:

sandra backus said...

I love the pictures!
Sweet Caroline is so blessed to
have Aunt Sarah and Uncle Jason!

Stephanie said...

awwwww, i LOVE these pictures!! i really like to one of C standing up and her feet are pointed in...so cute!!! have a great 4th!!