November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Friday, July 17, 2009

Someone is very attached to a little something...






Caroline has become very attached to her blanky. It just started happening around 7-8 months and it seems to be getting more and more everyday. When she gets out of her crib, she will literally reach out of my arms and dive in for the blanket. I do have a back up in case we ever lost that one. It took me forever to track the same one down. I took these yesterday before we headed out to do a little shopping.




P.S. I promise Birthday Party pics coming soon. I know that post is going to take me awhile, so I think I am putting it off until I know I have a good time slot to work on it.

1 comment:

sandra backus said...

She is so cute with her blanky!
And I love her dress!