November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Fun afternoon swimming!!

I was still getting used to the water, it was chilly!!
Caroline relaxing on the way home after swimming.

We went to my brother-in-law's parents house on Friday afternoon swimming. Caroline LOVES the water. I wish I would of gotten some pictures of her jumping off the edge. David would stand her up on the edge and she would jump to him. She has zero fear of water, which is good and bad. I think she will start swimming lessons in the spring for sure.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Let me know where you take her for lessons. Maybe she and Setler can be in the same class. He loves the water too, and will even attempt to kick and "swim" but he doesn't want to be serious with Mommy. Maybe he'd do better learning in a class setting with a different teacher.

Jessica said...

That is so good that she isn't afraid of the water! I can't believe she is jumping in already! I noticed that Caroline's carseat was facing forward...we are trying to decide if we want to go ahead & turn Riley's. I have always heard to turn it at a year, but we have been cheating lately & turning when we are going on a long drive or something. He seems to travel so much better that way and I really think he is just ready. When did you turn Caroline's? Also, you are rocking that bikini, girl! Hope y'all had a great 4th!

Sandra Backus said...

I can not believe she jumps in the water!
What a big girl!
She looks just like her Daddy!
(the picture of her in her carseat)