November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Day one at the hospital!!

My sweet boy!!
Look at that beautiful hair!!
David's bed for two nights.
Working as always.
Right after Caroline met her brother for the first time.

Stephanie with baby Corbin.

Miss Karen and Corbin

Corbin's wreath that my creative sister made. Click on the picture and you can see all the details.



Here are some pictures from Corbin's first full day at the hospital. I delivered at St. Vincent's this time and it was wonderful. Missy was our nurse each night and I have known her for years, so it was nice to have the special attention from her :) Corbin slept so much, we were constantly having to wake him to feed, change, etc. As of right now, he is a complete opposite of Caroline. Poor Caroline screamed for so many hours a day. Thankfully, Corbin only cries when he is hungry, wet, dirty or gassy. He is such a good baby, David and I just love to cuddle him nonstop :)

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Love the pics. He is adorable! Hope you are all enjoying your family-time. Don't forget to get your rest when you have the chance:)

sandra backus said...

Amy,

I just love all of Corbin's pictures, the one showing off all the hair he has is great!
And the wreath that Sarah made is
wonderful, I always loved the one she made for Caroline!
You are so lucky to have her as a sister.
I am happy baby Corbin is doing good for you!

HeltonTexas said...

yeah for sweet baby boys!!!