November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Friday, July 17, 2009

Caroline's new high chair


I know she is a little old to be getting a new high chair, but I found this and I couldn't resist. Plus, Corbin will get lots of use out of it in about six months. It matches our kitchen and the great thing is it can be lowered to fit at our nook table. We always put her other one back in the dining room after Caroline would eat. It wasn't a pain, but I would like something that can stay in the kitchen and not take up too much room. It is so funny the things I get excited about it. All you mommies with older children, how long did your little one stay in a high chair? If Caroline isn't ready for a booster seat by the time Corbin needs a high chair, I guess I will have to get him a matching one :)

4 comments:

Burtons Blessings said...

So cute, where did you get it?
I love all of your modern stuff!

Susan said...

Very space-age meets retro diner. Setler's highchair period was very short. He sat in it from when he could sit up alone and actually ate food (not milk)...so like 6ish months (crazy how you forget, huh?) til he could climb...so like 11 months. We got a little mini-table with benches from my grandmother after that. That's where he sits still.

sandra backus said...

Any, Jack Henry still sits in high chair to eat and he will be 3years old in Set.
He also like to eat in the living room with a tray.
But I know Melissa used the highchair with Tyler until he was about 2 1/2.

HeltonTexas said...

awesome high chair!
I got a strap on booster seat w/ tray or it goes right up to the table too. Jaxon loves it and is doing great in it. I might put our high chair up for a few months until Jimmy needs it,