November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Caroline's first bloody lip :(

Dressed for the day and ready to go.
This is how I have to take pictures now, with her on the go.

Running away from me :)

Being all serious looking for Lacey.

I see you!!



I don't have pictures, but Caroline got her first bloody lip on Sunday. I do have some really cute pre-bloody lip pictures before we left the house. We had about three errands to run on Sunday and our first stop was Best Buy. Since Caroline is walking and literally running everywhere, we decided to let her down and walk by herself. Well, she took off running from me and doesn't want me to hold her hand. I am sure all you mommies with new walkers know where I am coming from. So, I basically just chased her all over Best Buy while David took care of business. Well, she ran into a display case and bit her lip. I didn't realize she was bleeding at first. She was screaming so loud, so David suggested or a better word would be demanded that I take her outside. Once, we got to the car I realized we both had blood on us. I examined her face and sure enough, she had bit her bottom lip. After a few minutes of putting pressure on it, it stopped bleeding and it didn't even phase Caroline. So, we were off to finish our errands. I am sure that there are many more bloody lips in our future.

No comments: