November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEET LITTLE GIRL!!

Dear Caroline,

Mommy can't believe you are ONE today!! You entered the world on July 7th, 2008 weighing 6 pounds 14 oz, a day that I will never forget. The first few months were very sleepless in our house, but everyone kept telling me to "enjoy the time while you are small, it will go by too fast". I must say it went by way faster than I can ever imagine. You have made so many accomplishments your first year. You learned to smile, roll over all different ways, sit up, scoot everywhere, crawl and now you are finally starting to walk. You have six teeth and I have to admit you were a very good girl with those teeth coming in. You are talking so much and trying to repeat so many things that mommy and daddy say!!! Your favorite phrase is "wats at", which we think you mean "what's that" because you always point to whatever it is when you say it. You are getting into everything. I love spending all day with you getting to see you laugh and play as you explore all the new things around you. You have brought us so many smile and happiness and of course worries and some fears this first year. I will always pray that God will keep you healthy and safe for many years, Caroline. Happy Birthday Caroline and many more to follow. You are my world and I love you to the moon and back :)

Love,

Mommy

6 comments:

Jessica said...

How sweet! Can you believe your baby is a year old??

Scott and Jessica said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAROLINE!!! Hope you all have a GREAT day together! :)

sandra backus said...

Happy 1st Birthday to sweet Caroline!! Love you.

Nicole said...

Happy birthday, sweet girl! Your first year went by WAY too fast!

Brooke said...

Time really does go very quickly! Happy Birthday Miss Caroline!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Miss Caroline is already one. I love the birthday cake picture. So adorable!

Marcy