November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

38- week Corbin update!!







Well, David and I thought Corbin was coming this past Saturday. I woke up at 2am with really bad contractions and couldn't go back to sleep. We finally decided to go to labor and delivery about 7:30 am on Saturday morning. They started monitoring what was going on and I was having lots of contractions, but they were not 30-40 seconds long like they wanted them to be, so I was sent home. I went to the doctor yesterday and I am 3cm 60 effaced, so no change since Saturday. I go back this Thursday morning and he told us to bring our bags, but I am not going to get too excited just yet. Dr. Harrison did say that without a doubt Corbin would be a July baby, so that is some encouraging words :) Here are the 38 week belly pics!! Wow, my belly is really, really big!!

3 comments:

katandkarl said...

you look amazing!! i can't believe he will be here so soon!

Brooke said...

Woo hoo! He will be here before you know it. Many prayers for a safe delivery, a strong Mommy and healthy Mr. Corbin.

sandra backus said...

Amy,

You look great!!
I hope baby Corbin is born soon.
I think he will be a big baby, most boys are!