November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Caroline and Daddy's 2nd Annual Daddy/Daughter Valentine's Dance

This was actually the 6th Annual Daddy/Daughter dance for Maumelle. But, it is Caroline and David's 2nd Annual dance. Last year did not go near as well as this year. Caroline set off the fire alarms last year and basically ran away from David the whole time. This year, she was so excited to get dressed up and go dancing with daddy. When David came out of the room dressed, she said "Daddy, you look so hansome (handsome)"!!

This was Caroline last year 2010.
Daddy and Caroline last year at the Valentine's dance.


Now, look at me this year. I am so "sassy"!!



I love this. Corbin and Cohen stayed home with me and we had our own dance party. But, Corbin wasn't concerned about not going to the dance, he had my shoes to play in :)




Precious, makes my heart melt!!


Big squeeze for Corbin!! Caroline and Corbin are becoming best friends more and more everyday!! She tells him about a million times a day that she loves him. However, they still fight like crazy too!!


Posing with the such a tired mommy!!



Way too excited!!



Priceless, this will be in her slide show at her wedding reception for sure!!


Beautiful!!



Ready to dance all night!!





Taking a cupcake break.


All the girls waiting for the dj to play a song.


Yay, this is our favorite song.
















1 comment:

sandra said...

OH my Amy, the picture's of sweet Caroline are so so beautiful!!!
She is such a sweet beautiful girl.
And I love her dress!!!!