November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Cohen weeks 3-4 at home :)

Cohen is such a sweet addition to our family. However, he loves to be held only. It is a challenge when Caroline and Corbin need me too!! That is why it is always easier when David is here to help or the better word would be to "rescue" me.

Sweet little boy loves his bath about 75% of the time.

Getting a little nap with daddy.


Cohen looks so much like Corbin in this picture. He cracks me up with his socks on, but if not he will scratch his face all up.


Big yawn.



Just looking around.



Getting some cuddle time with Uncle Jason.



Wow, my brother and sister are really loud!!



Good Morning baby Cohen.



Caroline is always ready to help me change his diapers.



Sleeping through all the excitement at the Wonder Place.



Sleeping through the picnic at Pinnacle Mountain :)


Getting hungry.













1 comment:

sandra said...

That sweet Cohen just melts my heart. I just love him so much and love all his picture's, you and David are sp very blessed.