November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Cohen Weeks 1-2 at home :)

Cohen is adjusting well to this crazy house he was brought into. Caroline and Corbin rarely leave him alone for a second. Overall, he is a great baby. He loves to be cuddled and luckily I was able to give him all the cuddles in the world because David and Lelly were home with me. I knew around 3-4 weeks that I would be on my own and cuddles would not be as often since Caroline and Corbin are so demanding.

Having to wear socks, so he doesn't scratch his little face.
Just a swinging. I had to put the swing in our bathroom to give him a little space from Caroline and Corbin.


All bundled up for an outing in his carseat. I am not used to having to bundle a newborn since my other two were July babies.






Headed to his first doctor's checkup. Getting to experience his first snow before even being a week old.



Corbin giving his little brother some love.



Cuddle time with Lelly.



5-day checkup











I am so tired, but somehow my body just finds a way to keep going and going.



One-week old



Big Sister love.






The second day home, poor Daddy looks so tired.



Amy D. getting some cuddle time with little Cohen.




Such a happy big sister. Caroline loves to hold Cohen before she goes to bed each night.


















1 comment:

sandra said...

Amy, I love all the picture's, you are so beautiful!!! And have such beautiful children.