November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

January Part Two...

The second part of January was a blur due to the exhaustion of having a newborn and keeping up with two toddlers. Thankfully, David was still home with me. I went solo during the day on January 31st :) I will do a post about that later, just about what my daily life is like with three babies.
It takes the whole crew to help me feed Cohen.

Handsome little man getting a hair cut.


We decided to go with a bob for Miss Caroline.




Katie and Lacey even got their hair trimmed :)


Posing at the Big Buck Classic.


The whole family tasting Uncle Jason's yummy chili.


This pretty much sums up Corbin's silly personality. I love it.



Snacktime after naptime.



Poor Caroline had the flu and fell asleep with Daddy. We all know that Caroline doesn't fall asleep this easy, ever!!


Another goofy shot of Corbin, as you can tell I get a lot of pictures of him in his highchair. It is the only place he is still for a minute and not running.


We had a beautiful Sunday afternoon before all the snow came and we took full advantage of a picnic at Pinnacle Mountain.


Some snow days activities.



Round two of snow.


Helping daddy make banana bread.

















1 comment:

sandra said...

Beautiful picture's, that Corbin's smile lights up the room.
And the picture of Caroline and David melts my heart.

What a beautiful family.