November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Cohen's one month checkup~

Cohen's One Month Stats:

Weight: 8 lbs 2 oz (12-15%)

Height: 21 1/2 inches (50%)

Head Circumference: 14.5 inches (22%)
Cohen is eating every 3-4 hours and taking about 4-5 ounces. He loves to eat. Unfortunately, we are having to take the same road as we did with Caroline and Corbin. Cohen is on the special Nutramigen AA (amino acid) based formula and we are having to thicken it with simply thick. He has really bad reflux. So, Dr. B has prescribed Zantac twice a day. I feel so bad for him, I know this is why he is fussy 70% of the day and night. However, since this is my third time around I know it won't last forever. It just breaks my heart as a mommy to see my wee little one in pain. Reflux you are the devil in my house!!























1 comment:

sandra said...

Oh so beautiful, I love your little man so very much.
I am so far behind on reading your blog, I work so much.