November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Caroline is going to have a little ..........................



BROTHER!!! WE ARE SO EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THAT WE ARE EXPECTING A BABY BOY IN AUGUST. WE WENT TO BABY VIEWS ON THURSDAY TO FIND OUT THE SEX!! HE LOOKED PERFECT!! MEASURING A WEEK AHEAD, BUT I THINK THAT IS COMMON FOR LITTLE BOYS!! I AM STARTING TO SEE BLUE AFTER ALL THE PINK IN MY LIFE!! WE ARE SO BLESSED!! CLICK IN THE PICTURES SO YOU CAN SEE OUR LITTLE BOY UP CLOSE!!

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yep, definitely looks like Graham's ultrasound! :) Congrats again!!! I am so excited for you guys and cannot wait to meet this little boy!!!

Stacia said...

Congrats!! Boys rock =)

Stacia said...

Congrats!! Boys rock =)

Burtons Blessings said...

Congrats! Baby boys are soooo sweet!

Anonymous said...

Amy,

I am so very happy about the good news!!!!
A boy!!
Boy's are also so much fun!
Mrs. Caroline is going to be a wonderful big sister.
I am so happy for you and David.

HeltonTexas said...

Congratulations to Caroline the big sister, and to the proud parents! You will love a little baby boy!
I can't wait to meet him!

Brooke said...

Congrats!! How exciting! Glad everything is going well.

Carissa said...

Ok honey...now we HAVE to schedule playdates...A friend for Ella AND Elijah! You are going to have so much fun!

Megan said...

Yaay for a little boy! I can't wait to find out what my twins are.

Susan said...

No doubts. I totally recognize that third image! Congrats. What a perfect little family ya'll will be!