November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Just hanging out on my bean bag!!

Hanging out in my playroom while Mommy and Daddy hang some pictures for me, yes that is spit-up on my cute shirt!!
Give me kisses Lacey!!


Just relaxing, but only for a minute because I can never sit still!!

Here are some cute shots of Caroline a couple of weeks ago hanging out on the back porch on her bean bag!! She LOVES to be outside, so we are so ready for the Spring. I have many, many posts to do before her 7-month birthday on Saturday. I promise to get the rest of her 6-month shots up later this week. Sidenote: Caroline has had chronic constipation for months now, we have tried everything and I mean everything that is safe for her. Well, finally I thought maybe she doesn't need the special Amino Acid based formula anymore, so I would try her on regular formula. I was so nervous to start it because I knew the allergic reactions she had months ago, but she was only 4 weeks old and she is now almost 7 months old. Well, I started it yesterday and so far so good. No tummy problems and we have had some awesome poops today :) I really hope this is the answer for Caroline. It was so hard to watch her strain so HARD while trying to go to the bathroom.

3 comments:

Team Honnoll said...

Aw, poor baby! I'm glad she is feeling better now. She's such a cutie, and I love the curly headband! Girl stuff is super cute! I'm thinking now we need to get a beanbag chair for Benjamin- it looks quite comfy! :)

Susan said...

Mom-talk. It's completely appropriate to discuss BMs when it's your children. Love it!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of her and Lacey!
She is so cute, oh how I love her headband and bow!