November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Yum, Prunes!!




Let's just say Caroline has been a little irregular. I gave her some prunes thinking it would help the situation, but it didn't. She does love prunes though. When the prunes didn't work, her pediatrician said to use some Karo Syrup. Well, I put Karo in three of her bottles that day and let's just say she was on a sugar high for about two days. I have cut it back to about once a day or every other day and I am seeing some results.

5 comments:

katandkarl said...

i like this: "and i am seeing some results." teehhe.

Anonymous said...

Amy,

I used karo syrup 28 years ago for my daughter.
it really works.

Carissa said...

This is so funny! Elijah has the same, ummm, problem. Pear juice worked sometimes, while karo worked others...who knows? Poor baby girl!!!

Unknown said...

Hello Kelly Family,

You have the best blog ever. I love all the pics and don't worry about keeping up, we all understand that you are trying to run a business, raise Caroline and have another on the way. Your the best Mom anyone could ever ask for Amy. I Love the poem you posted about your dad.

Our thoughts and prayers are always with you all.

We Love you all and I can't wait to see you all again hopefully soon. I really want Caroline to know her Grandpa and Grandma, but it is so hard living so far away. That really su*$*.

Love you all,
Grandma Joyce

Susan said...

We did the dark Karo syrup as well when Set was around her age. I can't remember how well it worked. OMG, my memory is aweful! Guess it worked cause we didn't try anything else. Prune juice might help too.