November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Thursday, January 08, 2009

Caroline's First Christmas!!

Mommy and Caroline on Christmas Day!!
The Kelly Family

This is the only Christmas present David and I could ever wish for!! Thank you Jesus!!


We love you Caroline with all our heart!!

Getting ready to eat!! David is taking the picture. Mom, Lesley, Brandi, Jason J., Jason K, Sarah and me.

I am getting all of Caroline's presents from under the tree.
Look at that little smile, she is like I can't believe all these goodies are for me.

She loved eating all the paper and bows!!

This blue bow is my favorite gift of all!!

Caroline surrounded by all her presents!!


Caroline's baby doll from Grandpa and Grandma Kelly

Caroline's baby doll from Uncle "Awesome"

A coffee mug I had made for David, he loves carrying it to work everyday!!

Grandma Joyce's parents sent Caroline this cute hat.

Caroline just taking it all in.

The most adorable dress. Aunt Sarah made this for Caroline!! I can't wait to put her in it this Spring.


Oh sweet Caroline, mommy is so sorry she is so late putting up her Christmas pictures. We had so many, so as you can tell it was very hard for me to narrow them down. We celebrated Christmas Day at our house. It was a wonderful time!! David's mom came to visit for almost a week, so it was great for Sassy to be able to spend Caroline's first Christmas with her. I can't even begin to imagine how fun Christmas is going to be in a couple of years, with two little ones. I can't wait to explain to Caroline and Baby K about the true meaning of Christmas!! I have so many traditions that I want to start each Christmas. I think I will try to start those when Caroline is 2 and Baby K is 1. Caroline was a little spoiled this first Christmas. Every present under the tree was for her. Caroline wants to thank her grandparents, aunts, uncles for all the wonderful gifts that she received!!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

yay for updates!!! I love all of the new pictures! And for the record, we are spending christmas with you guys next year!! Im hungry just looking at the food you guys ate! YUMMM

Stacia said...

Precious photos, I love the hat! Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Amy,

I love all the pictures!!!
What a wonderful Christmas for all your family and next year will be even more fun!
You and David are so blessed to have Miss. Caroline and A baby on the way!