November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Thursday, January 29, 2009

OMG, OMG we have a tooth~Almost!!

I had to post this really quick so I wouldn't forget my excitement!! I was putting Caroline down for her nap and she was going to town on my finger. I instantly felt something very, very sharp and sure enough we almost have our first bottom tooth!!! I started jumping up and down and Caroline wasn't sure what I was so excited about. It makes me all happy and sad at the same time. She is growing so fast and changing every single day :) I am so lucky to get to work from home and I never miss a thing. She really hasn't been fussy, so maybe this first tooth won't even phase her, but we have many more to go!! I promise I have lots and lots of pics. Once again, I am way behind in updates. I am not sure how I am going to keep this blog up with two babies. But, I am sure I will somehow manage to find time. Hope everyone is having a great week!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

YAY for sweet caroline!!! That is so exciting but yes, sad at the same time. I can't wait to see her and her first little tooth!!