November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Shopping Saturday!!







David had a big day of golf planned this past Saturday, so Caroline and I decided to go shopping. My mom and sister came to spend the day with Caroline and I. It was a great day!! I realized that I only took pictures before we left and not during our outing. We went to lunch at the Purple Cow. Then we were off to Toys R Us and Babies R US. I was on a mission to find stuff for Caroline's playroom. Caroline ended up missing her afternoon nap, but she did great. She fell asleep for about 10 minutes in her stroller at Babies R Us.

4 comments:

Scott and Jessica said...

I LOVE her outfit!

Stacia said...

SO very stylish and green is my favorite color. LOVE IT!!

Anonymous said...

Cutie patootie, I love the outfit! Marcy

Anonymous said...

Amy,

I love all her hair bows.
They are all so cute!!
She is just so pretty.