November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Monday, January 12, 2009

Just playing around!!

Playing with all my toys from Christmas!!

Mommy, quit taking pictures, so I can play!!
This hand feels good to my gums!!

This is Caroline's poop face, sorry Caroline, I had to put this on here!!

Katie trying to figure out what toys she can play with. BTW, she chewed up another teether. I was out shopping this past weekend and picked one up. This was Saturday night, by Sunday morning it was history.

Singing in her microphone!!


She wants to crawl so bad!!




Caroline is really starting to love her toys. She will sit and play for longer periods of time now. We have cleared out all the furniture, decor, etc. in the formal living room and converting that into Caroline's playroom. We never used that room anyways and Caroline's toys are taking over our house. I am trying to keep the theme in the playroom unisex, since we have no idea if baby #2 is going to be a boy or girl. So, I have decided to go with an animal theme based upon some really neat pictures that I found for the playroom. I will posts lots of pics when I am done. It will be work in progress for awhile. Here are some cute pics of Caroline playing in her very unfinished playroom, but hey she doesn't seem to mind!!

1 comment:

Susan said...

When will you find out the sex of #2?