November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Monday, January 05, 2009

Many updates coming soon!!

I am looking forward to get back into the blogging world. I have so many posts to do later this week, yes it may be later this week. We are all good in the Kelly house. Caroline will be 6 months old on Wednesday. We had a wonderful Christmas and a great New Year!! I have so many pictures, not sure where to start. I also had my first appointment to check on Baby K and everything looked great, what a relief!! My 11 week check up will be January 19th. I am finally starting to feel a LITTLE better. I don't want to get too excited about that yet!! David was off work for two weeks and we had so much wonderful family time, just the three of us!! I have to admit, I got a little spoiled having David home all day!! Look for some fun posts later this week. I have a ton of work to catch up for now while my sweet pea is napping!!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

i am so ready for updates!!! Even though we talk pretty much all of the time but still...i like reading about it too! :)

Anonymous said...

Amy,

I am so very happy to read everything is o.k. at your house!
And I am happy your check up was good.
I am still praying for you and your little one on the way!!
I can't wait to see new pictures of Caroline.
Also I loved my Christmas card and the picture of Caroline with Santa.
I just had to show it to everyone!!
Thanks so much.

Stephanie said...

ummm, i am not so sure that I can help you in your quest to keep the sex a secret. i am going to be DYING to know and probably ENCOURAGING you to find out! I mean, don't take the joy out of it for all of us who want to buy adorable lil boy/girl clothes! Come on now! THINK ABOUT US PEOPLE and how not knowing the sex affects us!!! :) Love ya!
I'm always here to help clear your head for you...I know you have the pregnant fuzzies right now and not thinking on your best terms.