November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sorry!!!

To all my fellow bloggers. I have and may be out of commission for awhile. Last week all the pregnancy symptoms started and they were not joking around. My doctor called in some Zofran, which has helped a little with vomiting. Sorry, to be so graphic, but hey that is why I love my blog and I can say anything I want. I can't even begin to tell everyone how tired and sick I have been. Promise new posts coming soon. My mother-in-law gets in town Sunday, Hallelujah!! I am looking forward to getting some rest and some naps during the day!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy,

I am so sorry you are feeling so bad, I hope you feel much better soon.
That is not the fun part.

HeltonTexas said...

Thank God for help.
I know you need it girl. I was feeling sorry for myself with early pregnancy and I'm sorry to say, all my self pity went to you. I hate it for you. And it's so worse when you have another little needy one looking at you.
Caroline - just be patient, mommy will be good as new soon and you'll have a brand new friend to play with. Big Sister!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl,

I don't know yet if I have told you...but Congratulations!! And I hope you are feeling better! Caroline is so pretty. Have a very Merry Christmas with her! Love, Amanda

Stacia said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Susan said...

Were you sick like this with Caroline? I can't remember.

Team Honnoll said...

I hope the sickness passes soon! It's a lot of work making a person! ;)