November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY HONEY!!

David getting ready to eat his favorite cake ever!!
Yes, I had to have the first lick of icing!!

That dark spot in "Birthday" is a strawberry seed :)


I really need to keep my blogging up, but the time just gets away from me day to to day. I want to wish my wonderful husband a very Happy Birthday. David turned 29 and holding on Saturday. The only thing he wanted for his birthday was a cake from Mickey's and to play golf all day. He got both :) Also, Caroline wants to tell her daddy that "He is the BEST". When he got home we took Christmas pictures, that is a whole other story for a later post. After, that we changed in to some comfy clothes and he opened all his presents and we ate some yummy Mickey's cake. My mom and sister came over to celebrate with us. I only have these two pictures and yes I am licking the strawberry icing in the picture!!

3 comments:

HeltonTexas said...

Happy Birthday David!

Stacia said...

Happy Happy Birthday!

Susan said...

Mickey's is the BEST bakery ever! I love their whipped icing! And the cake is always soooo moist. I prefer the white on white though. Yuuummmmm..... OH yeah, Happy belated birthday, David! Sorry, I got distracted thinking of Mickey's....