November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Save the best for last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





David just made this face for fun!! I think it is how he felt when I first shared the news with him!!





Well, as you can all see I made lots and lots of new posts today, but I saved the best for last. Thanksgiving morning, we got a HUGE surprise. The pictures will tell it all!! My first appointment isn't until December 29th (that seems forever away)!! I am so nervous just because of my two miscarriages before Caroline!! So anyone that reads this, please please PRAY that everything is going to be perfect with baby #2. David and I were very shocked for a few days, but it has sunk in and we are more than EXCITED!! Caroline and her brother or sister are going to be 13 months apart!!!!

15 comments:

HeltonTexas said...

FINALLY!
I'm bursting with the news.
SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS! And my pregnancy friend!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congrats!

katandkarl said...

omg! that is so crazy & awesome! i may be a tad jealous! (can't decide!)

congrats to the Kelly family!!

Melissa said...

Wow! Congratulations guys! That's great!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! So excited for you guys. That will be so much fun to have two so close in age. I love all the new posts. What a little cutie little Miss Caroline is!

Marcy

Scott and Jessica said...

Yea! This is so exciting! I will def be praying for you! :)

Anonymous said...

Amy,

I am so very happy for you and david!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I will pray for you and the new baby on the way each and every day,
My brother's daughter's were 11 months apart.
They are now 21 & 22 years old and have always been so close.
This is just the best news!

Stacia said...

WOW!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I will be praying for you!

Team Honnoll said...

Whaaaaaaaaat?!! Congratulations!! Very excited for you!!!!!!!!

Susan said...

OMG! Congratulations! That is awesome. You weren't kidding at the reunion when you said you'd have another one right away, were you?!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Congratulations!! THIRTEEEN months apart!! I will be praying for your pregnancy. They call it "Irish Twins" when they are that close in age, my brother and I are 13 months apart and have always acted like twins! How exciting! What a wonderful Christmas present. Danielle Hicks Davis

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Congratulations!! THIRTEEEN months apart!! I will be praying for your pregnancy. They call it "Irish Twins" when they are that close in age, my brother and I are 13 months apart and have always acted like twins! How exciting! What a wonderful Christmas present. Danielle Hicks Davis

the adams4family said...

Wow! I just noticed your blog. Congrats! How fun it will be that they are so close together. May God bless your womb!

Unknown said...

OMG Amy!!! I can't believe it!
CONGRATS!!! Are you super excited?? 13 months apart,WOW!
They will love each other SO much & be super cute together next year @ this time.

Megan said...

Wow! Congratulations Amy, David and Caroline!