November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Eating rice cereal from a spoon!!

Look at that face!!
I think I am going to like eating from this spoon!!
I guess I will take second :)

Whoa, that is a big bite mommy!!

I have it figured out, I will take seconds please!!

What is that funny crab rattle doing??

Watching Daddy make my rice cereal


What in the world is this??


Caroline had rice cereal from a spoon for the first time on November 5th. She did GREAT!! The first few times she would push it back out with her tongue, but now she opens that mouth wide open and swallows like a big girl. We have been giving her rice and fruit in the mornings and experimenting with different vegetables in the evening. She loves sweet potatoes the best!! Caroline also loves green beans, peas, squash and carrots. I read in one of my zillion books that you could put an avocado in with a fruit, so we tried that and she does not like avocado at all. I will try that with her when she is older. I knew she would do fine with the rice cereal since we have had to put that in her bottle for months to help with her reflux. Here are some pics of the first time she ever ate with a spoon :)

No comments: