November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Getting ready for Christmas!!


See, I couldn't fit in the stocking like my mommy thought.

Trying to squirm away, this is my typical move when Mommy or Daddy tries to change my diaper.













My mommy gave me a candy cane, of course in the plastic to distract me for a few more pictures. Somehow, I managed to get the candy cane opened, it was yummy, but I only got one lick.

You can see my pitiful tear, this happened when Mommy tried to take it away from me.




I can't believe Caroline is about to experience her first Christmas. We haven't went to visit Santa yet, but we are planning to in the next few days. I was planning to stick Caroline down in this stocking but as you can see her chunky cheeks wouldn't fit!! Her poor face was so broken out, I think it is the cold weather and maybe some teething. I have heard that teething can make the area around their mouth break out, but not sure if that is correct. The next day it was gone.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Those are great! I'm not usually a "bow-head" fan. But I love this one!

Anonymous said...

Amy.

I love her pictures so much,
I love all her hair bows,you must tell me where you get them.
She is so pretty and still looks so much like you.