November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Valentine's Day 2009











Caroline got lots and lots of goodies for Valentine's Day!! Caroline's grandma and sassy both sent her some goodies. Her favorite is the tissue paper, always!! David and I were fortunate enough to have Sandra keep our sweet Caroline while we snuck away to Hot Springs for the day. I am sad, I didn't get a picture of Caroline with Miss Sandra. Caroline loved playing with Sandra all day!! I think Caroline got very spoiled that day. She took a 4-hour nap on Sunday, so I know she played very hard. Thank you Sandra for taking such good care of our angel!! David had a nice Mexican lunch, then went shopping in Hot Springs, we then went to dinner at Doe's and then headed home. We had to drive by Coy's Steakhouse and see the fire damage from earlier in the month. That was our favorite restaurant in Hot Springs, I really hope they build back SOON!!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Caroline looks so precious in her purple! definitely a great color for her! graham wants to know if she will share her candy! :) I tried to post pictures of you guys from Texas Roadhouse but I can't find my camera cord ANYWHERE! Hopefully it's at work!! Hope you guys had a great day!! We have been so busy all day long! I am FINALLY sitting down!

Stacia said...

I just don't think she ca get any cuter!

Anonymous said...

Amy,

i was the very fortunate one to get to babysit sweet Caroline!
I loved every minute I was with her.
She is a joy!

And a big thank you to your sister for Madison's hair bow!
It was so sweet of her to make it.

HeltonTexas said...

little purple Valentine doll.
I love her smile!

Susan said...

Setler still has a Valentine for Caroline. It might be his birthday before we get it to you. I hope not. Thought that counts, right?! :)