November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Thursday, February 05, 2009

I've Been Tagged

Stephanie and Courtney tagged me....

Step 1: respond and rework—answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.

Step 2: tag—eight other un-tagged people.

1. What are you wearing right now? sweat pants and sweat shirt, about to get ready for the day so Caroline and I can run some errands



2. What's the last thing I read/ are currently reading? Applications for new employers, my US weekly and that's it for now, I have a few books on my agenda if I ever find time



3. Do you nap a lot?no, I wish I could. I have a zillion things to do while Caroline is napping.



4. Who was the last person you hugged?Caroline right before I put her down for her nap



5. What's your current obsession/addiction? buying stuff for Caroline and thinking about baby names for number 2



6. What are you looking forward to in the next few months? Vacation, vacation, vacation. We are going on first family vacation to Destin in May, can't wait. Then, after that in just a few short months I get to meet my new baby



7. What websites do you always visit when you go online?yahoo, facebook, myspace, blogspot



8. What was the last item you bought? pictures that I ordered online from Walgreens



9. What is your most challenging goal? Trying to get all my tasks done during the day with a 6-month old. I always have so much work to do. Also, trying to balance my schedule once August gets here and I have two babies at home. Also, finding time for "David and Me" time. We are going to start going on more dates :)



10. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished- anywhere in the world, where would it be? Maui, Hawaii right on the beach



11. Favorite Vacation spot? anywhere there is a beach, but so far Virgin Islands and Hawaii



12. Say something to the person who tagged you: Stephanie-you are an amazing friend!! I feel like we have know each other for years and years. In reality, we have only known each other a little over a year. I can't wait for our babes to grow up together. I hope to be related by marriage someday ;) Courtney-I am so glad that we reconnected through blogger, I can't wait to see Baby Boston and I am praying that he comes very soon :)



13. Name one thing you just can't resist no matter how bad it is for you:Sodas, I love Dr. Pepper and Mt. Dew, it is such a bad habit!!



14. What is your favorite item of clothing?My Citizens of Humanity Jeans, I even love my pregnancy ones :) I guess I will need to get those back out soon!!



15. Favorite pair of shoes you keep going back to over and over, even though your closet is over flowing with a zillion others? tennis shoes, I know that is horrible but they are so comfortable and having to tote around a 20-pound baby I have learned to love them even more



16. Name one thing you can not live with out: My body pillow, I started using it while i was pregnant with Caroline and I can't sleep without it now.



17. What is your biggest pet peeve? People that do not treat their children the way they are supposed to. Bad drivers.



18. what are your favorite shows? Grey's Anatomy, The Bachelor/Bachlorette, Private Practice, Gary Unmarried, CSI NY, Desperate Housewives, Jon and Kate Plus 8, I think that is it for now :)


19. what did you do today?? So far, I have returned about 20 phone calls to clients, played and fed Caroline, put C down for a nap, did a little blogging, now off to have a productive afternoon

20. Who did you miss the most everyday?? I miss my Dad dearly. I would love for him to see me as a "Mommy" and get to love on his sweet granddaughter!!

chose to tag the following 8 people...

*The Skinner's~Lesley

*The Mulhearn's~Susan

*The Day's~Somer

*The Hardage's~Carissa

*The Helton's~Bern

*The Bowles'~Jessica

*The Davis'~Danielle

*The Raul's~Tenille

No comments: