November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Just a day in the life of Caroline!!








I don't think I ever posted that Caroline no longer goes to Mother's Day Out at The Cathedral School downtown!! I took her out right after Christmas, but she barely went in December. They had decided to close down anyways because they needed 10 more children to support the program. A lot of stay-at-home mommies had gone back to work full time, so the Mother's Day Out hours were not meeting their needs. I did love Caroline being in Mother's Day Out for so many reasons. I knew it would be good for her to get out of the house and be around other babies and other adults. Plus, it would give me some time to work without any interruptions, go to doctor's appts, etc. But, I don't miss it at all. Of course we miss her wonderful teachers. Caroline is on a clockwork schedule. Sometimes that is not a good thing if I do have an appt during naptime, but I try my best to schedule everything around naptime. The naps are crucial in our house. We usually get out once a day to run some errands or just go shopping!!! My good friend Shelley came to visit us the other day and we took Caroline to the mall!! We had so much fun!!

3 comments:

Stacia said...

I love the little jeans...so cute!

Anonymous said...

Amy,

Caroline is so cute!!
I love all her pictures.
She looks so much like you.
and the hairbows, I love them.

Anonymous said...

I forgot to leave my name on my post.
Amy,
Jack Henry and I would love to have Miss. Caroline over if you ever need to go anywhere,
Just give me a call.