November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Caroline was TWO YEARS OLD LAST WEDNESDAY!!

This is another priceless keepsake. Caleb and Matthew are our next door neighbors and they brought these handmade presents over to her on her birthday :) Too sweet!!
On our way to see Toy Story 3

Only sat like this through the previews and stood up the rest of the time.

There is the sucker bribe again :)

Happy Birthday my little girl!!

Eating lunch with mommy at the Purple Cow.

Purple vanilla milkshake!!
Caroline officially turned 2 on Wednesday. We are planning a joint birthday party for Caroline and Corbin the end of this month. But, I still wanted to do something very special for the birthday girl on her actual birthday. So, I had a sitter stay with Corbin and we headed off for our girls day. First stop was the Imax to see Toy Story 3. I was a little nervous because this was Caroline's first movie theater experience, and she did great. Of course, she stood up all the way through the movie, but we did make it to the very end. She was so loud of course when she talked, but we kept practicing our whispering :) Every time a preview ended she would say "uh-oh" really loud and everyone else would crack up. I ordered some popcorn, but Caroline was not a popcorn fan, maybe next time. After the movie we went for lunch at the Purple Cow. Let's just say it was a fast lunch, since we were way over nap time. Then, we made a fast run into Toys R Us and she picked out one toy!! It was so wonderful spending one on one time with my little lady. I will post Caroline's two year stats soon and updates. I wish I could type everything on here she does daily to make me laugh hysterically!! I love you Monkey Sue and as you say it "Me twoooo" and "bubbyy ONE".







1 comment:

Sandra said...

Oh I love all the picture's!!!

I am so happy you got a girl's day out with sweet Caroline!!!