November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Priceless moments that I will cherish forever...

Sister, please share your cheerios!!
Pretty please!!



Finally, got one!!
I never take one moment for granted with my beautiful blessings!! But, these moments are priceless. I was trying to catch some work up in my office and I just needed five minutes. All you mommies know that if we need just five minutes, that can actually take 50 minutes with kiddos involved. I turned around and saw Corbin working so hard to get some cheerios!! The last picture makes me laugh out loud every time I look at it!!!






1 comment:

Sandra said...

Oh so cute!!!! I love that look on baby Corbin's face!!!
He has grown up so much.

And they are so sweet sitting together in her chair.