November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Friday, July 23, 2010

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY CORBIN!!

Dear Corbin,
Mommy, Daddy and Caroline want to wish you HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY today!!! Wow, I thought Caroline's first year went by fast, but yours was way too fast!!! I can honestly say with all my heart that you are momma's sweet boy!! Corbin you are a momma's boy to the extreme and I LOVE it ;) You adore your big sister so much!! Daddy and I are so lucky to get to experience the special bond that you and Caroline have grown since this time last year!! Corbin, you were always a wonderful baby, not the best sleeper until about six months. But, after that you love to snooze!! I can't believe you are going to be a big brother this winter, but I know you will love a little brother and sister. All three of you will have such a wonderful bond, since you will all be less than three years apart. My favorite thing is feeding your bottle in your rocking chair and you fall asleep in my arms. Just between you and I, your sister never did that!! So, mommy is enjoying it very much. Your smile melts my heart everyday. I am so thankful that you get to stay home with me all day and I never miss a thing. You are supposed to start Mother's Day Out in September and I think it is going to be very hard on both of us. But, I think it will be good for you to make new friends and be away from mommy for a few hours a week :) Daddy and I look forward to watching you grow into an exploring toddler boy and many, many more years!! Your sister is ready to teach you more things than you know!! We love you precious Corbin aka Bubby (Caroline's name for you) and our family would not be the same without you.
Love,
Mommy, Daddy and Caroline

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I seriously can't believe this baby is already one. Where does the time go? Happy birthday big boy.

HeltonTexas said...

Happy birthday little man! remember when you were born. wow!!!
You are too cute with your red hair! Glad we all got to play together when we were in town but hated to miss your party :(

sandra said...

Amy, you are so very blessed!!!

Caroline and Corbin are so sweet and Caroline is the best Big Sister Ever!!!!

And they both will love their new baby brother also.

Children that are born close together always have a close bond!!!!