November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Caroline's 2 year stats!!

I am still in shock that I am posting Caroline's TWO year stats!!! Wow, she is such a little lady now!! Dr. Byrum gave her an A+++++ When the nurse asked if I had any concerns, I just told her that Caroline was a very picky eater and we were dealing with major tantrums, which I expected since the prime toddler years have arrived. After, Dr. Byrum did his check, he said she was the best two year old that had had seen in about three years. She sat very still while he listened to her chest and back and the other part of the exam :)

Weight: 28 lbs (70th percentile)
Height: 34 3/4 inches (75th percentile)
Head Circumference: 18 1/4 inches (20th percentile)

What is Caroline up to at TWO?? I could seriously write a novel to explain everything :)
She is still sleeping 12 hours per night and taking one good 2-3 hour nap after lunch. As, I posted before we are now paci free (4 weeks and counting). Now, on to potty training soon. I think she is getting ready because just today, she went into the bathroom closed the door and peed in her potty :) This is the second time that she has done it all on her own. Caroline's favorite song is "Jesus Loves Me", she can count to 10 very well, sing her ABC's if we sing along and distinguish some colors. Mostly, everything is blue or red in her opinion!! I am so amazed at her vocabulary, she can have little conversations with me and I LOVE it!! Plus, she repeats everything I say. She loves all her family and friends and calls everyone by their name, so precious. I can't even begin to write all the little things that she says, but my favorite is every morning when I go in her room is "good moring (morning) mommy, big hug". I know that she understands 99.5% of everything I say to her. I am so blessed to have such an AMAZING daughter, she has such a loving spirit and has the biggest heart!! Caroline, mommy and daddy love you soooooo much and we are so excited to see all the joy your 2nd year will bring to our family!!

No comments: