November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Museum of Discovery!!

Caroline and Rowan acting silly.
Penn and Corbin just hanging out in the strollers. Corbin and Penn are two months apart, Penn will be one in September.

Caroline checking on the boys.


Corbin looks so BIG here!!
Penn and Corbin playing with puzzles.

Caroline loves cows, but would not dare sit on it to pose for picture. She wanted me to hold her :)


This is a face I get when I ask Corbin to say "Cheese"

and AGAIN!!
Still thinking how is my precious baby boy almost "one", this year went by way too fast!!

Rowan and Caroline playing with the trains.

Boo Caroline!!


Alright, I am ready for lunch :)
The kids and I met the Dougherty family at the Museum of Discovery in downtown Little Rock last week and it was a great time for the kids and mommies :) We really didn't see much at the museum the kids really enjoyed the 6 and under room, so after that we headed to Bosco's for lunch. Lunch is one of the biggest challenges with four children under 2. Needless, to say I got a to go box and enjoyed my lunch once I got home and put my two midgets down to nap!!















1 comment:

Sandra said...

I love the Museum of Discovery!!

I take Jack Henry and Tyler there a lot.

I know all the kid's had fun!
Wonderful picture's.