November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Cohen is three months old already!!

It has been a rough three months for Cohen with all his reflux and tummy issues, but things seem to be getting a little better. All of my babies had the same issues, but it seems as it took me longer to figure out the right touch for him. I wish I could find the time to type all the little sayings that Corbin and Caroline say everyday and I soon hope to get back into blogging at least once a week. But, one little thing that Caroline says referring to Cohen is that he cries all the time. We will be out somewhere and Caroline will walk straight up to a stranger and say "Baby Cohen is at home crying right now". Of course, people have no clue what she is talking about, but I sure do :) I think his crying for hours a day has gotten to all of us. Now, that we have hit the three month mark, I am certain there will be happier days in the Kelly house. Cohen is on somewhat of a schedule, but nothing like the other two. It is so hard since he will be right in the middle of a nap and I have to wake him to go pick up Caroline and Corbin. But, for the most part he eats, stays up for about a hour, starts to fuss and then takes a nap. Cohen is eating 6 ounces every 3-4 hours during the day. He isn't sleeping through the night yet. I know some people consider 4-6 hours stretches sleeping through the night for an infant. But, in my terms it is 10-12 hours :) If we give Cohen his last bottle at 10 or 11, he will usually wake to eat between 3-5 and go back to sleep. He has been wanting to stay up around 6 am each morning, but I usually change him and put him in his swing and he will dose back off because he isn't quite ready for another bottle at the time and I just want 30 more minutes of sleep. We are getting lots of coos and smiles these days and it makes it all worth it!!
There is a little smile.

Right in the middle of a sneeze.


Taking a nap.


Relaxing after my bath while Caroline is drinking some warm milk before bed.

No comments: