November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Thursday, April 07, 2011

March part two...

Here are some random shots from the later part of March. There is a lot of things all in, so I will just caption under the pictures!! I know I post a ton of pictures, but the blog books I print out mean so much to me and I hope they will mean so much to my three kiddos someday.
Cohen 2.5 months sitting in the bumbo for the first time. The good ol trusty bumbo seat getting used for a third time!!
Cohen was so skinny and long. But, he is now putting on some weight. Exactly what Corbin did and now Corbin outweighs Caroline.
Enjoying some fresh air.
Caroline posing before we go to the Daffodil Festival
She melts my heart!!
Corbin attempted to stand still for a picture.
Please no, but oh yes he has watched sister pose one too many times!! Cohen hurry up and grow up and you boys do boy stuff :)
Caroline pouting because she wants me to take her for yogurt.
Well, little miss got some :)
We stopped to have a Mexican lunch before heading to the zoo.
This was Lelly's last full day with us :(
Precious face.
This boy can put some food away!!
BFF
Caroline was so excited her daddy went to the zoo with us because we usually go during the week when David is working.

Headed to look for the penguins.
Poor Cohen was having trouble sleeping, but he finally relaxed in the bjorn.
Lelly and Corbin looking at the elephants.
Train ride with Lelly.



Just hanging out one morning before breakfast.
Ready for a playdate at the Wonderplace.
Corbin having fun at the Wonderplace.
Cohen is finally getting used to the bjorn.
Corbin and Caroline playing in the sand.
Just hanging out, I will play soon with you guys :)
Love this concentrating face.

Caroline and one of her good friends Adeline.
Love these faces.
After, Wonderplace met some friends at lunch at cheeburger. Table for 3 adults and 5 children under 3=wow!! They actually did pretty good!!

Later, that evening we met up with the same group of friends and went to the Jump Zone and then dinner at Beef O Brady's in Maumelle.

Eating out will never be the same with three kids. David and I enjoy eating out all ALONE!!
Caroline hugging Avery and Kendel.
Cohen just hanging with Sophie the Giraffe.
Yay, for smiles. I will take those any day over the whole crying colic mess.
Sandra kept the kids and David and I got out for the evening. We went to Denton's first and then met my good friend Starla at Cajun's.
Starla and I

Big stretches
Everyone in Caroline's big girl bed.


I almost didn't post these because for one they were in the wrong folder and for two, I thought it was when Corbin was a baby. It is crazy how much they look alike. But, yes this is Cohen.





Getting some loves from Lelly.

No comments: