November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Monday, April 11, 2011

Wye Mountain Daffodil Festival 2011

I had to include the past two years of pictures, just to compare how much the kiddos are growing!!
Wye Mountain 2010 Wye Mountain 2009


We took the kids to the Wye Mountain Daffodil Festival in March. It was a beautiful day, just a little chilly. Thankfully, Lelly was still in town and was able to help us manage the kiddos and try for a few family shots. Caroline and Corbin were not even close to being in the mood for pictures, but we did get some and I love them!!!


Corbin looking up in the air because he saw an airplane.

Happy girl for a minute.
My three angels.



Corbin is obsessed with touching Cohen. The only downside is he is so rough, it is a full time job to protect Cohen until he is a little older and tougher :)



Always the big sister.


Lelly and her grand babies.

Throwing my 30 pound of chunk up in the air.

Many attempts at family pics, it will probably be years before I get everyone to look at the camera, but I will just take it if we are all five in it.

These faces set the mood the majority of the time.
Sweet Cohen
Love my boys.






Daddy and his little men.


This makes my heart smile.




Silly girl

Lelly and her little Cohen.
Lelly's two favorite boys.


Sweet memories.







Cohen is done for now.





Tired boy.


Sleeping angel.





As we were leaving, we had to stop at the firetruck.
Corbin not so sure about staying up there by himself.
Now, he is good and ready to drive.

No comments: