November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Hot Springs Weekend Getaway!!!

David and I had a nice two-night getaway to Hot Springs thanks to Lesley. We met up with our good friends Ryan and April. The guys played golf all day Saturday, while April and I went to the spa and shop. It can't get much better than that. Then, we all got ready to go to dinner and we (actually April and I) ended up closing the place down. Thank goodness for Hot Springs taxi. I think David and Ryan were exhausted from playing golf and drinking beer all day. But, us girls were just getting started :) I am still in shock over the TJ Maxx in Hot Springs, it is my favorite by far!! The next day Ryan and April left to head back to Little Rock. David and I went to lunch and enjoyed the horse races. We didn't win anything, but come out even, I guess that is better than losing!! We then went and had dinner at an amazing restaurant in downtown Hot Springs called Central Park Fusion, we had an amazing steak dinner. Then, we headed back home to our babies and to give Lelly a break :)
April and I enjoying some pre-dinner drinks. My honey
First time to the horse races in forever.



No comments: