November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

March part one....

March was another busy month for the Kelly family. Lesley flew in and stayed with us March 1-20th. Wow, it was so amazing to have an extra set of hands around here. David and I became very spoiled to all the help Lelly gave us. We miss you very much and are so grateful that you gave us your time and most importantly ENERGY!!! Lelly did a lot of night shifts with Cohen so David and I could sleep through the night. It was GREAT!! I hope to find time to blog at least a couple times a week, but right now I am having to break each month in part one and two. I am pretty sure it isn't going to slow down around here anytime soon. The kids are growing and changing so fast, it is going to be a full time job to keep their life documented through the blog :) BTW, in the midst of this post I reached my limit for photo storage space, so I upgraded and am paying a yearly storage fee. I guess you can't really put a price on a memory book for your kiddos!!
Caroline all ready for MDO. She is so sassy!! Sweet Cohen just hanging out.
My little cheetah!!
Giving Lelly some hugs.
Corbin became very ATTACHED to his Lelly, he misses her so much!!
Craft time on a rainy day.

Lelly soaking up all this grandbaby time!!
Pierce's 2nd annual Mardi Gras party.
David and I met Sarah and Jason in Conway afterwards. It was so nice to have a night away, thanks Lesley!!

Corbin getting a taste of McDonald's sweet tea.
Wow, I have been missing out!!
Headed to the zoo for the day with all three kids ALONE!!

We met the Hartsfield family there. Caroline and Madison had a blast. It was the first time to check out the penguin exhibit.
All five kids, Cohen is hiding in his car seat. That is Madison's little brother Tanner. He is so precious.

Gorgeous boy.
Silly girls.
Cohen checking out the reptiles with mommy.
Yay for Penguins at the Little Rock Zoo.
Cohen was pretty fussy, so I finally swaddled him and it helped a little :)

There's a little smile.

No comments: