November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Wednesday, July 02, 2008


38-weeks~almost done, I hope so anyways!!


38-weeks side view

Front view at 38-weeks, my belly is very heavy ;)


38-weeks


37-weeks








Okay, honestly I am ready to start posting pictures of Caroline instead of these belly pics. I feel like that is the only thing I have posted lately. My doctor wants David and I to stay close to home, so that is what we have been doing. So, nothing really exciting going on, but I am sure the excitement is just around the corner :) At 37-weeks, I was 1 cm and 25% effaced, now at 38-weeks, I am 2 cm and 50% effaced. It feels like she is never going to get here!! So, all you mommies out there please tell me that the progress I am having is normal, because I feel like it is slow!!! I would love to hear any of your progression stories. My doctor is talking about inducing between July 12-14, but I really want Caroline to come on her own terms before then. I plan to do a lot of walking this weekend, I mean I wonder if that will really help???? My blood pressure at my check-up on Monday was 110/72 and I had gained 2 pounds, so the total is 17 pounds, since at my 37-week I had lost a pound. I think right now everything is fluid. I am having major swelling in my feet and ankles. David and I wish everyone a Happy 4th of July , have fun and be safe.





3 comments:

katandkarl said...

your progress is awesome! i think ANY progress is great! ('they' say effacement is especially good for first time moms) the last part of pregnancy SUCKS doesn't it?

i will have to send you a picture of my cankles. EW.

caroline will be here before you know it! GL! keep us posted.

Stacia said...

I went a week over....but July 12th is a GREAT DAY, Jacob was born on this day =)

Susan said...

I was only dialated 1 cm and my water broke 2 days later, so that means NOTHING! I'm with you on trying to avoid inducing and letting her come on her own! Nature knows and it's better that way in my opinion. Plus, it's way more exciting! I'm kinda depressed the next one will be planned with the whole C-section deal. Any day now......