November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Thursday, July 17, 2008

I LOVE my aunt Sarah!!!

The most adorable wreath that Aunt Sarah made for the hospital door, it is wrapped in diapers!!
39-week, the day before Caroline was born

"I LOVE my Aunt Sarah"


I don't even know where to start to thank my sister for all the support, overnight stays, food, etc. since Caroline has been born. I know Caroline doesn't know it yet, but she has the best aunt in the entire world. Sarah, we love you so much and thanks for all the help you have given us the past few days, you are such a lifesaver. Also, hurry up with your wedding pictures, so I can post them!! I am still planning to write about Caroline's delivery and I even had my 39-week belly pic ready to post after my appointment on July 7th, but since I got sent straight from my appointment to labor and delivery, never got around to that. So, I guess I can make this my last belly pic picture. Also, David planned to take some semi-professional belly pics that afternoon with our new Nikon camera, never got around to that :)

1 comment:

Susan said...

Who do people say she looks like? For once, I'm saying an even mix. Lately, the babies I know favor one parents way stronger than the other, but she's a good combo!