November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Bags almost packed!!!


Our new ottoman aka coffee table!!


I can't wait to start reading to her :)



I can't wait to dress her in all these adorable clothes!!

Caroline's Closet

I left some daddy room for David's stuff!!

Caroline's bag is ready to go!!!

Well, I have Caroline's bag packed and I am working on mine. I finally have her closet organized, but it could still use a little more. I have all of her newborn to 3 month clothes washed and ready to wear. Also, I have been collecting bows for the past few months, can you tell???? Also, I had to make a late night run to Barnes and Nobles last weekend, I realized that Caroline did not have the "Goodnight Moon" book and I thought I had to get it instantly :) Also, we decided to put our coffee table in the attic for a few years. I found this awesome ottoman, it is huge and I thought it could be used as a coffee table. I can also see Caroline using this to pull up on probably this time next year!! Katie and Lacey think it is a new seat for them, especially since it is right under our living room fan!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! It seems like it was yesterday when I was packing my bag for the hospital. Then I turned around and she's 6 months old! Good luck with everything and get ready! Miss Caroline is about to show you what true love is all about.

the day's said...

i LOVE the new coffee table. we actually have the rectangular version, and INDEED our kids both learned to pull up on it! see...you are already thinking like a great mom!! not too much longer...after the whole kat ordeal, i kept nervously checking your blog thinking at any minute you were going to say you had her in the kitchen or something. ;) can't wait to see her beautiful face. hang in there, we are keeping you in our prayers.
btw, sorry about the novel length commenting. sheesh! ;)

Unknown said...

Amy, How you are feeling right now is completely normal!
I remember having my bags packed & ready to go, but it felt like FOREVER waiting on Katherine to arrive!
She decided to come 11 fays early but I still felt like she'd never arrive!
Try to enjoy resting as much as you possibly can b/c you will need it!
Caroline will be here in no time & you will be amazed at the LOVE you & David will share for her!
Be patient & Caroline will bless your family in just a few days!!!!!
Good Luck & I can't wait to see pictures!

astraughnomer said...

oh my goodness it's getting so close!! :) i haven't blogged in FOREVER but decided to look through some of the ones i used to read more often...i'm glad i stopped by yours and got to see how things are going for you! it looks like she will definitely be a well-dressed little girl. :) i can't even imagine how excited you must be...i'm looking forward to the time when we can start a family. :)

hope these last few days go well for you...i will keep you in my prayers! :)

HeltonTexas said...

Caroline is getting ready to make her appearance. She is so lucky to have you 2 as parents.
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!